Polar Coordinates and Graphs Task Cards and Matching with QR
Also included in
- This bundle of 32 engaging and rigorous resources is a small bundle comprised from the many non digital resources from Calculus 2 and Second Semester AP Calculus BC available in my store. Topics include Integration Review, Area between Curves, Volume of Revolution, Advanced Techniques of IntegraPrice $124.95Original Price $165.70Save $40.75
- What’s included in this unit bundle?This Applications of Trigonometry: Polar, Parametric, and Vector Functions bundle is teeming 18 activities with over 250 pages of resources including Task Cards, Guided Notes, Mazes, Graphic Organizers, Matching, Foldables, PowerPoints, Homework, Assessments, GraPrice $52.50Original Price $73.70Save $21.20
- This PreCalculus Curriculum Bundle with Notes, Organizers, and Activities, includes over 130 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with rigorous, challenging and fun lessons. It will also supplement your AP PreCalculus course. If you need help organizing the activitiesPrice $345.00Original Price $532.60Save $187.60
- Included in the Trigonometry Curriculum bundle are 54 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with its variety of lessons and activity styles. It is comprised of of the 4 Units of Trigonometry which can be either part of a PreCalculus course or a stand alone TrigonometrPrice $147.50Original Price $224.60Save $77.10
- Here are 21 of my most popular Trig Activities and resources bundled together to keep your students engaged, having fun, and on track to csuccess, and to also make your lesson planning easier and to supplement your curriculum. Topics are from the following Units:Trigonometric FunctionsAnalytic TrigPrice $54.95Original Price $80.00Save $25.05
- This new bundle for 2nd Semester PreCalculus Curriculum bundle includes over 50 resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with its variety of lesson and activity styles. It is designed for curricula which includes the Algebraic Topics first semester and the Trigonometric toPrice $139.95Original Price $214.35Save $74.40
- This 2nd Semester PreCalculus Curriculum bundle includes 45 resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with its variety of lesson and activity styles. These resources will also supplement your AP PreCalculus course. The following units are included and bundled into this resPrice $132.50Original Price $176.45Save $43.95
These Polar Coordinate and Graphs Activity will give your Trig, AP PreCalculus, PreCalculus students the practice they need to succeed and are designed to build your students’ skills and proficiency on this topic.
These activities will reinforce concepts taught in class and will solidify their understanding of Polar Graphs. My students like to explore the subtle differences of the graphs of limacons and cardioids and what makes them loop and change.
- Task /Station Cards: There are two sets of 24 cards with problems on limacons, lemniscates, polar roses, straight lines in polar form, symmetry with respect to the polar axis, symmetry with respect to the pole. One set of cards with QR, and the other set without. Students do not need the internet for the QR cards, but must have a device with the app installed. The cards are both number coded and color coded by similar topics. This lets you use them for individuals, groups, or as station cards.
- Polar Curves Graphic Organizer in two sizes, one a full page and the other half size for notebooks.
- Student recording sheet
- Handout with seven similar problems. There are two version, one multiple choice and the other, free response.These can be used in class or as Homework, Assessment, or Enrichment.
- All Answer keys
★ Polar Graphs Digital Task Cards with Matching for
★ Converting Polar and Rectangular Coordinates Foldable Organizer
★ Polar to Rectangular Task Cards
★ Polar Curves Summary Reference Sheet
★ Polar Graphs Task Cards plus Summary and More
★ Amazing Easy Parametric Grapher
★ Polar, Parametric, Vector End of Unit Bundle
⇒ Click here to follow my TpT store to hear about my freebies, sales, and new products. Did you know that you can earn 5% back towards future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with me:
✓ Sig up at Joan’s World of Math to access my , and get news and updates
✓ Visit my Facebook Page
✓ Follow me on Instagram
LICENSING TERMS: The purchase of a license for this resource is for use by one teacher only for his or her students only. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire department, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Please respect my hard work and do not share.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: ©2018-2021 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is