Introduction to Graphing Polar Coordinates and Classical Curves Guided Notes
Also included in
- Guided/scaffolded notes and interactive/foldable activities are perfect for Pre-Calculus or Integrated Math students. Focused notes help students to take clear and effective notes during math lessons, can be used for introducing new topics or for review, and can be used with any curriculum. The matePrice $8.80Original Price $11.00Save $2.20
- ********* If you have purchased our Algebra 2 Bundle you already have a lot of the material contained in this packet. We have a separate small bundle of the Pre-Calculus items that are not included in the Algebra 2 Bundle so that you can purchase the additional notes for Pre-Calc that are not includPrice $85.88Original Price $107.35Save $21.47
- This Pre-Calculus add-on bundle contains guided/scaffolded notes and interactive notebook activities for 5 units of study, perfect for Pre-Calc students. **This product is intended as a supplement to our Algebra 2 bundle for buyers who have already purchased that product. If you would like a fullPrice $29.40Original Price $36.75Save $7.35
Guided/scaffolded notes and interactive/foldable activities are perfect for Pre-Calculus or Integrated Math students. Focused notes help students to take clear and effective notes during math lessons, can be used for introducing new topics or for review, and can be used with any curriculum. The material is broken down in a way that is easily digestible for all types of math learners.
These math journal activities/scaffolded notes cover and introduction to graphing polar coordinates and classical curves. The problems listed in this activity packet build nicely on each other if introduced in the order that they appear. Our students enjoy filling them out and organizing them in their math journals so that they can refer back to them throughout the year. These activities are a great way to promote writing in math. This packet also contains quick checks for understanding that can be used as an exit ticket or mini-quiz. Keys are included for reference. Please check out our full-length preview.
**This zip folder contains non-editable PDF documents.
Packet includes the following scaffolded note activities with teacher answer keys:
- Label the Degree Measures on the Polar Coordinate System
- Label the Radian Measures on the Polar Coordinate System
- Polar Coordinate System Terms (Match)
- Graph a Polar Coordinate in Radians
- Graph a Polar Coordinate in Degrees
- How do you Graph Polar Coordinates with a
- Negative Angle Value?
- Multiple Representations of a Polar Coordinate (Radians)
- Multiple Representations of a Polar Coordinate (Degrees)
- Graphing Basic Polar Equations
- Distance Formula for the Polar Plane
- How to use www.desmos.com to Graph Polar Equations
- Graphs of Polar Equations
- Graphs of Polar Equations (Classical Curves-Rose Curve)
- Graphs of Polar Equations (Classical Curves-Lemniscate Curve)
- Graphs of Polar Equations (Classical Curves-Limacon Curve)
- Graphs of Polar Equations (Classical Curves-Cardiod Curve)
- Graphs of Polar Equations (Classical Curves-Spiral of
- Archimedes Curve)
- Classical Curves Overview (Cut and Paste)
Packet also includes 5 Interactive Notebook activities and 5 Quick Checks for Understanding.
Scaffolded Notes/Interactive Notebook Bundles
Pre-Calculus Add on for Algebra 2 INB Bundle
High School Math Interactive Notebook Bundle (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2)
Student Practice Pages Bundles
Algebra 1 Student Practice Pages Bundle
Geometry Student Practice Pages Bundle
Algebra 2 Student Practice Pages Bundle
High School Math Student Practice Pages Bundle (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2)
**If you like what you see, please click on the “Follow Me” star to learn about new products, sales, and more!