Beginner Pro Tips for Into The Radius VR
Home / PC /
- Developer: Cm Games
- Publisher: Cm Games
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jul 20, 2020
- Platform: PC
- ESRB: Not Set
Beginner Pro Tips
Greetings my fellow Stalkers, please take some helpful tips with you on your adventure.
Set difficulty to realistic and change these settings Stalker:
Into The Radius VR: 2.0 Missions Walkthrough
Weapon Breakdown: Highly Reduced.
– Leave the TP at home.
Random anomalies rate: Normal.
– There still are anomaly mazes just not an annoying amount.
Item sell price and missions rewards: Normal.
– This is just a personal preference to reduce the grind.
You Stupid Stalker:
- Buy a headlamp ASAP.
- Create an efficient mission route so at least 2-3 missions can be done in a single run.
- Learn how to read a map, North always points towards the radius. You must be able to use
- landmarks to triangulate your position.
- Real Stalkers don’t put their guns on safety.
- Don’t know if the safety is on?
- Pull the trigger on red and they’re dead.
- Put cigarette smoke in your lung’s Stalker.
- Bullet ricochets hurt.
- Do get rid of the PM right away! Ptui, I spit on the tiny mag.
- Leave at 6 for a full day and check when the next tide will occur.
- There are goods hidden around the base, find them.
- Try only to use the machine at the base to heal yourself, much cheaper than regen or syringe.
- A periodic save in the zone may help you from repeating a 15-minute jog.
- Sell all artifacts and science equipment.
- Don’t forget to repair your equipment including armor, magazines, and silencers.
Only a filthy Bandit:
- Save Scums.
- Keeps their backpack unorganized.
- Does not smoke cigs.
The Zone, Stalker:
- The fog eats time, but when traveling along a path, time doesn’t pass.
- You can enter the fog at any location, and you will teleport around the map. Sometimes the fog
- can make a long run home very short.
- Do not run-down hills you clumsy Stalker.
- The tide won’t hurt you but will teleport you, revive all enemies, and replenish all loot.
- Items you leave in the zone will stay in the zone, and they will persist after the tide.
Into The Radius VR: Hidden Weapon Locations
An Experienced Stalker:
- Uses creative free climbing to get to the best stashes.
- Practices in the firing range until their weapon handling skills are proficient.
- Uses hold to grip; it may take time to get used to but using equipment is snappier and prone to
- fewer fumbles.
- Keeps their primary full of AP rounds and secondary full of FMJ.
- Does not need to slay every creature; a quick run and grab could be a more viable solution
- Considers the odds of finding a weapon in the zone. Ammo, attachments, and magazines may
- be a wiser purchase.
- If engaged with multiples, they reload with a couple of bullets left to reduce fumbles in the
- Tops off their magazines after firefights.
- Has no shame in aborting a mission.
- Stabs fragments while smoking a cig.
- Knows the enemies are creatures of pattern and learns the attack patterns and weak spots to
- cut through them like dogs.
- Navigates anomaly mazes to secure artifacts.
Invests in yourself, Stalker:
- Going in with good equipment will help you come out with better loot.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Into The Radius VR – Gameplay Video
- Added on: Jul 23, 2020