Equations of Parallel and Perpendicular Lines -Graphing Lines & Zombies Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- With this bundle you get my 14 Equations of Linear Functions activities. Save money by buying the bundle and be prepared for an entire unit of engaging activities!——————————————————————————————————-Sign up for mySecondary Math NewsPrice $22.75Original Price $33.00Save $10.25
- This bundle includes all the worksheets & activities in my store that pertain to Algebra 1.Does this Include Digital Resources?As of September 2023 over 80% of this bundle includes a digital Google Slides or Forms option.Please view the preview to view the content list & which resources inclPrice $120.00Original Price $233.00Save $113.00
- This bundle includes all the notes, worksheets, & activities in my store that pertain to High School Geometry.Does this Include Digital Resources?As of September 2023 over 85% of this bundle includes a digital Google Slides or Forms option.Please view the preview to view the content list & wPrice $105.00Original Price $203.50Save $98.50
This distance learning ready zombie themed graphing equations of parallel & perpendicular lines activity will strengthen your students’ skills at graphing lines given a point and a parallel or perpendicular line.
- No problem! This activity includes a Google Slides digital option!
- Explore the ⌨ Distance Learning in my store for more digital resources
After many requests a “Catching Zombies” version has been added. It’s the exact same activity and problems but replaces the word “Killing” for “Catching”. It’s included in the resource download after purchase.
How it Works- Students are given a graph with 12 zombies on it and 12 coordinate & parallel/perpendicular line pairs. Students will cut out each equation and graph the line on the zombie graph. They will then glue the equation next to the zombie that it “killed”. Zombies are “killed” when a line runs through any part of their body. Precision is key in this activity as each line should only run through 1 zombie. If a line runs through more than 1 zombie the student was not precise enough.
Please view the preview to see the resource in more detail
Equations of Parallel & Perpendicular Lines Maze
Equations of Parallel & Perpendicular Lines Task Cards
o Click Here for more Zombie Math activities
o Click Here for more Functions & Linear Equations activities
This maze is also part of the following money saving bundles:
Sign up for my Secondary Math Newsletter
to receive a Free Pi-Rate Plotting Points picture.
©Copyright Amazing Mathematics LLC
This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
This product can NOT be uploaded to the internet by the purchaser.
Doing so is a violation of the copyright of this product.
Copying for more than one teacher, or for an entire department, school,
or school system is prohibited.
This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal.
Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.