Have one to sell?
Overhead Trapeze Bar for Bed Mobility Aids Transfer Pole Stand Up Assist for Elderly Overhead Shoulder Pulley Medical Trapeze Bars for Hospital Bed Pull Up Ladder Trapeze Harness Safety Support Rail
We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Product Care Instructions
|Wipe With Damp Cloth
|Age Range (Description)
About this item
- 👉【Trapeze Bar】Free standing trapeze can a stable provide support, help to stand up and move independently. The overhead handle can swing back and forth to provide the best force generating point for the patient.
- 👍【Overhead Shoulder Pulley】Trapeze bar is equipped with stretching strap and handle, which can help to move the position and exercise the arm to help recovery. The 9.5-inch widened handle can provide grip for both hands, which is more safe and convenient.
- 💪【Easy & Stable】Three piece design trapeze bar, without many parts, allows you to install easily and quickly. The connection of the support tube is fixed with six screws, which will not shake and is more stable.
- 🎨【Metal Bed Trapeze】Made of heavy duty steel, which is firm, stable, resistant to rust and deformation. Overall black color design is very simple, dirty resistance and texture.
- 💕【Wide Application】Hospital trapeze bar with floor type design, easy to set under most of hospital beds, ordinary beds, chairs and couch. It is the first choice for the elderly and patients with mobility difficulties.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
Related products with free delivery on eligible orders Sponsored | Try Prime for unlimited fast, free shipping
Page 1 of 1Start overPage 1 of 1
Looking for specific info?
Images in this review
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2023
Color: BlackVerified Purchase
The adjustment strap slips and extends about 3 “”
Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations