6.EE.A.3 Generate Equivalent Expressions: Self Grading GOOGLE Forms
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- These are self-grading Google forms! This is a great opportunity for students to get some practice working with expressions!! This BUNDLE focuses on the following 6th grade standards: 6.EE.A.1, 6.EE.A.2, 6.EE.A.3, and 6.EE.A.4. #1 Numerical Expressions Resource These questions specifically writtenPrice $29.00Original Price $32.00Save $3.00
- This MEGA BUNDLE includes problems covering all 6th grade standards in Expressions, Equations and inequalities!! EXPRESSIONS BUNDLE:This is a great opportunity for students to get some practice working with expressions!! This BUNDLE focuses on the following 6th grade standards: 6.EE.A.1, 6.EE.A.2, 6Price $60.00Original Price $71.50Save $11.50
- This BUNDLE includes worksheets, task cards, Google Forms and Google slides with questions focusing on equivalent expressions 6.EE.A.3. Resource #1 Equivalent Expressions Google Forms and SlidesThese are self-grading Google forms! This is a great opportunity for students to get some practice generaPrice $20.00Original Price $22.25Save $2.25
These are self-grading Google forms! This is a great opportunity for students to get some practice generating equivalent expressions by using distributive property and combining like terms. ! The best part is that it is self-grading and provides students with immediate feedback!! This can be assigned as a review for students after you teach this standard. Great practice before a quiz!
These questions specifically written for and aligned to:
6.EE.A.3 Apply the properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions. For example, apply the distributive property to the expression 3 (2 + x) to produce the equivalent expression 6 + 3x; apply the distributive property to the expression 24x + 18y to produce the equivalent expression 6 (4x + 3y); apply properties of operations to y + y + y to produce the equivalent expression 3y.
· Three Self-Grading Google Forms
· 10 multiple-choice questions per form
· A total of 40 questions
· Google slides with all 40 questions – Questions are NOT editable.
· You can Google slides this to review problems in class and also make your own Google forms mixing the problems however you want!
Looking for more 6th Grade Expressions and Equations Resources? Check out the resources below:
Simplifying Numerical Expressions 6.EE.A.1 Interactive Activity
Evaluate Numerical Expressions 6EE.A.1 Self-Grading GOOGLE Forms
Algebraic Expressions 6.EE.A.2 Self-Grading GOOGLE Forms
Identify Pairs of Equivalent Expressions 6.EE.A.4: Self-Grading GOOGLE Forms
Equations and Inequalities 6.EE.B.5 Self-Grading GOOGLE Forms
6.EE.B.6 Writing Expressions: Self-Grading Google Forms
6.EE.B.7 Write and Solve Equations: Self-Grading Google Forms
Do you want TPT Credits to save money on items you purchase from this site? You earn them every time you review a product! Reviews are greatly appreciated!
Please follow me to get notified when I upload more resources and have promotions!!! <3
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org